Thursday, October 17, 2013

It is almost here--Marathon Time

Hard to believe I registered over 9 months ago to undertake this feat. I am not sure what made me think I needed to tackle this but I am glad I have. As the hours and minutes tick away I am playing the event over and over again in my head. I am so thankful for RunDetroit for sponsoring the 18 mile training run on the course. I have a better idea about what to expect and I have more confidence in myself.

I am scared though. Am I eating right? Am I drinking enough? I know I am not sleeping well and I am not sure if it is the excitement, the fear or what.

This is so exciting and I just cannot believe it is almost here. I hope the weather holds out and we have perfect race conditions!!

It is almost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment