Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Kona Kase Review

After the disappointing box last month (that was 1/2 off) I thought I had suspended my account, I got a shipping notification for this month's box so obviously the suspend on my account page did not mean what I thought it did. I did open the box and was happy to see some new stuff and some things I am excited to try. This box was better than last month, but again, it just did not live up to the level of the StrideBox or the RunnerBox.

It started off with a really cute card with this quote on it:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
I am not exactly sure how this relates to running but I like the quote.

This month was again a lot of different bars to try. I am not a huge energy bar fan because I usually do not like the taste or texture but it is nice to have choices.













Here is what was included in this box:

  • One Bar--It was a Mango one and really tasty!!!
  • Kind Bar--I have tried them before and I am not a fan but maybe this will be better
  • Dr. Will Bar
  • 18 Rabbits Bar
  • Clif Shot in Razz--I like these but they are not new
  • Mamma Chia--I am excited to try this one since I have heard a lot about Chia so maybe I will like this one
  • HalfPops partially popped popcorn--I am unsure about this but I will try it
  • Osmo Active Hydration is an powder to add to water. I have not found one I can stomach so maybe this one will be different.
Overall, I am again underwhelmed with this box. I have cancelled my subscription mostly because the other two services just seem to have a better product so I don't want to waste money on things I will never use.


No comments:

Post a Comment