Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Visiting Walt DisneyWorld now that I have runDisney!!!

We just got back from our family trip to WDW. Yes, we are one of "those" families who love Disney and vacation there whenever possible. Right now it is the perfect escape for all of us and we love it. When we told Abby we might not be back for 2 years she broke down saying it wasn't far (we used all our points for this amazing whole family trip so we need to take a year off to get back on cycle). We will have to see if we can really not go next year!

Now how does a family trip in June have anything to do with runDisney? First, I met up with some amazing ladies I met while training. We all did the Princess Half Marathon together in 2013. We have stayed together and are still there for one another. Go Princess Posse!!! We met at the Tea Room at the Grand Floridian and had a wonderful time!!





















Another fun thing was at the Beach Club we were having dinner at Cape May and I ran into a guy wearing a runDisney Marathon shirt and I commented. We ended up talking about Dopey, Marathon weekend, Coast to Coast and the Glass Slipper Challenge!!! It was fun!

Finally on my last day, I was wearing my pink I DID IT T-Shirt from Princess and while checking out at the Emporium the lady checking me out said she was doing the Glass Slipper Challenge and was trying to work out how to do Tinkerbell!

I know it sounds cheesy but it was almost like a club. I loved being down there, seeing the race route and dreaming ahead to next year!

I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE PP CAKE! All that is missing is our T-Rex. : ) So much Sparkly Awesomeness going on in these pics. Wish I could have joined you Princesses. Hope I get to meet you in January! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete